A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your browser when you visit almost any website. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit next time you browse that page. Cookies often store technical information, about personal preferences, customisation of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of a cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be diminished significantly. To consult more information on what cookies are, what they store, how to remove, disable them, etc., please go to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This site uses its own cookies as follows:
- Session cookies , to ensure that users who write comments on a blog are human and not automated applications. In order to combat spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on the volume of traffic and visitors of this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercising of any rights in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like or Share.
Disabling or removing cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we provide a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies of third parties that may be mentioned in this policy on cookies.
- Web browsers are tools for storing and cookies from there you should should use your right to remove or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the proper or improper handling of cookies by any of such browsers..
- In some cases it is necessary to install the cookies so that the browser remembers your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of cookies from Google Analytics, the company stores cookies on servers in the United States and agree not to share them with others, except where necessary for system operation or when required by law to this effect. According to Google they do not keep as your IP address. Google Inc. is a company that subscribes to the Safe Harbour Agreement that ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can find detailed information on this subject at this link. For information on the use made by Google on cookies we attach this other link.
- For any queries about this policy on cookies do not hesitate to contact us via the contact section..