Access to the information published on this Website, which is property of - Telynet S.A.- implies the acceptance of the following conditions of use:
1. Telynet S.A., has published this Website to facilitate the access of potential visitors to the information on the services provided, which are described in detail in the content. The information on this Website is freely available to users who access the Website on an individual basis, at no cost whatsoever. The commercialisation of the right to access is expressly forbidden.
2. It is prohibited to copy or reproduce the information in any electronic format (Web pages, databases or electronic publications) that will enable the recirculation of any information published on this Website to various users without previous written consent from Telynet, S.A
3. Accuracy of the information: Telynet S.A., strives to ensure that the information published on the Website is accurate and up-to-date. However, Telynet S.A. it does not take responsibility for the consequences of reading this information.
4. Telynet S.A., does not take responsibility for any damages suffered by the user that could arise from accessing this Website or the use of the Website Content.
IP Addresses: The Website servers will be able to automatically detect the IP address and domain name of the user. An IP address is a number assigned automatically to a computer when it is connected to the internet. All this information is recorded in an appropriately registered server activity file that permits the processing of data for the purpose of obtaining statistics to identify the number of page views, the number of visits to the Web services, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
6. Data Protection: In accordance with the provisions set out in the Organic Law 15/1999 of personal data protection, we inform you that the personal data that you facilitate voluntarily via this Website, for the purpose of managing and processing your request, will be incorporated into an automated file which is the responsibility of Telynet, S.A.
Telynet, S.A. hereby informs you that it has implemented the necessary technical and organisational security measures to ensure the safety of personal data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment and/or unauthorised access, taking into consideration the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether as a result of human action or the physical and natural environment.
You. expressly authorise Telynet, S.A. to use your personal data for the purpose of sending communications related to your request. And, also, commercial communications, unless you have indicated to the contrary in the box (“I do not wish to receive information on promotions and services, contained in the form), for the offer, promotion and contract of products and services from Telynet, S.A., by any means, including electronic mail and similar, and may cede such information for the same purposes to (Telynet S.A. and Telynet Information Systems S.A.)
Applications for Employment
The personal data of your CV sent by electronic mail and which you provide to Telynet, S.A. will be incorporated into an automated file under the responsibility of Telynet, S.A., and the purpose of which is the selection process and management for the companies that belong to the Group. By sending your CV via electronic mail, you expressly consent to the treatment of your personal data for the purposes indicated above.
Exercising your rights
You. may exercise your rights to access, rectify, cancel and oppose, with regard to the personal data contained in the referred file, by sending a request in writing to this effect to the address indicated therein.
7. The licence for public use of the Telynet, S.A. Website (www.Telynet.com), is subject to Spanish legislation, regardless of the country of access of the user. Any dispute that may arise from the interpretation of these access regulations will be resolved in the Spanish Courts.
It is prohibited to reproduce in part or in full the texts and graphics, by any means, without express written authorisation from Telynet, S.A. To include these texts, images or news items in publications or circulations in any kind of format that is accessible to third parties, express written authorisation must have been previously granted by Telynet, S.A.
It is permitted to privately use the texts, news items and data published on this Website for strictly personal purposes:
Domicile of which the owner is: Telynet S.A. with CIF (Spanish Tax Number): A79108403 domiciled at Calle La Granja, 8 Alcobendas-Madrid, a legally constituted company in Spain and Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid.