GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
The purpose of this document is to describe the General Conditions of Use of the website owned by Telynet S.A. with CIF: A79108403 and address at Calle San Rafael 4, 2ª Pt. Local 39 Polígono Industrial de Alcobendas – Madrid, a company legally incorporated in Spain and registered in the Mercantile Register of Madrid.
- Telynet S.A., has published this website to facilitate access to information about its services to potential visitors. The information displayed on the website is left at the free disposal of users who access the website on a private and individual basis, free of charge. The commercialisation of the right of access is expressly prohibited.
- It is expressly forbidden to copy or reproduce the information published by means of any electronic support (web pages, databases or electronic publications) that allows the re-dissemination of any information published on this website to multiple users without the prior written consent of Telynet S.A.
- Accuracy of information: Telynet S.A., makes every effort to ensure that the information published on its website is accurate and up to date. However, it is not responsible for the consequences of an incorrect reading or interpretation of the same…
- Telynet S.A. accepts no responsibility for any damage or harm suffered by the user that may arise from accessing this website or from the use of its contents.
- COPYRIGHT: The total or partial reproduction of texts and graphics, by any means, without the express written authorisation of Telynet S.A. is prohibited. To insert these texts, images or news in the publication or dissemination in media of any kind accessible to third parties, express written authorisation from Telynet S.A. must be obtained.
- Jurisdiction and Applicable Law. These general conditions are governed by Spanish law. Any controversy or conflict arising from the same will be resolved in the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid and the USER expressly agrees to waive any other jurisdiction that may correspond to him/her.